This will replace the "Jordan 2'Smooth" or you can rename the
.iff file to select which shoes you want to replace.
Put the files in your main nba 2k13 folder. (make sure you backup your files)
Change colors using RED Modding Center or Leftos' Roster Editor;
(you won't be able to edit it in-game, make sure use custom colors is enabled)
(Red Modding Center) To assign it to a player:
GShsBrand - 3
GShsModel - 530
REDmc / LeftosRE
GShsHCol1 / ShBase - eyelets/midsole speckle
GShsHCol2 / ShTeam1 - logos/outsole
GShsHCol3 / ShTeam2 - midsole/sockliner
*body/tongue/laces' color will always be black
GShsHCol1 - (Yellow) FFDF0F
GShsHCol2 - (Silver) BCC6CC
GShsHCol3 - (Blue) 3F96DF
Instructions: Download Texmod first
paste the gamedate.iff to your nba2k13 folder..
then paste the .tpf file to your desktop
Follow the Instructions
When the Xbox One launches this fall, it will be launching with two likely NBA titles with EA Sports showing off NBA Live today during the Microsoft Xbox Reveal -- ending all speculation about when we were going to see EA's NBA game. We posted several screenshots earlier from the Ignite Engine Trailer, which you can find here.
New: Download NBA Videos daily on NBAFile.com
Tips: Go to our forums, you will get more information.
Join us on FaceBook
- dsasd: nice...
- Harry Calayan: sir.,thanks po s update.,pero ask ko Lng.,bakit pa...
- WompDoo: The bodies still look messed up, and its mostly CG...
- JOSEPH: GOOD...
- Bruno: great...
- Bruno: Dr J great. Grazie mille...
- Matador855: Looks great!...
- NBA 2K13 Ryan Anderson Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K13 Nike KD V Elite Away Shoe Patches
- NBA 2K13 Jrue Holiday Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K13 PS3 Controller Icon Patches
- NBA 2K13 Andrew Goudelock Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K13 O.J. Mayo Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K13 Rudy Gay Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K13 Spalding Never Flat Ball Patches
- NBA 2K13 Tony Wroten Cyberface Patches
- NBA Live 14 on EA Sports Ignite & First Look
- NBA 2K13 Boston Celtics TitleScreen Patches
- NBA 2K13 Jeremy Lin Cyberface Patches