This NBA 2K14 patch updates the floor and stadium of the Target Center arena to match the real court design of the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- New floor texture, backboard and bench chairs
- Updated the colors (slate blue & black)
- New dornas / ads based on the real sponsors of the Wolves
- Darker stadium, shot clock, seats, etc.
This NBA 2K14 patch adds the TNT HD logo on the upper-left corner of the game screen. It also includes a TNT wipe transition with "We Know Drama" slogan, which replaces the 2K Sports overlay.
This patch adds a more detailed cyberface for Utah Jazz's point guard Trey Burke (2013 - 9th overall draft pick).
- Fixed the eyebrows, hair & beard color (2k's default cf has grayish hair instead black)
- Added a mustache
- Enhanced face texture
Check out the latest NBA 2K14 next-gen screenshots, featuring Dirk Nowitzki and Isaiah Canaan.
With the launch of NBA 2K14 for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One approaching quickly, 2K today announced details for the new and improved MyTEAM mode for next-gen NBA 2K14. MyTEAM on next gen will allow players to test their team-building skills against the best the NBA has to offer in Domination mode by facing off against actual NBA teams. New to MyTEAM on next gen are single player and online tournaments - winners will have opportunities to earn rare players, collectibles and much more. MyTEAM also introduces new color rarities: Emerald, Sapphire and Ruby level cards that fans can collect (or discover) to bolster their roster.
MyTEAM for NBA 2K14 also includes features fans have come to love, such as Road to the Playoffs. Now players can also brand their team with new team logos and uniforms, with new tournaments, players, uniforms and more updating in real time throughout the season.
In MyTEAM, can you collect all the Hardwood Classics and wear the threads of some of the greatest teams in NBA History?
2K Sports has posted a new NBA 2K14 next-gen MyTEAM screenshot, but still haven't mentioned if you can transfer current-gen features to next-gen...
Coming to NBA 2K14 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One: Can you collect every card in MyTEAM? With a sleek new design, you will want to collect every player in the association.
Author: Aivin Tompong
New: Download NBA Videos daily on NBAFile.com
Tips: Go to our forums, you will get more information.
Join us on FaceBook
- Official NBA 2K14 Roster & Online Data(2013.12.08)
- NBA 2K14 Paul Millsap Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K14 Udonis Haslem Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K14 Complete Brooklyn Nets Jersey Patches
- NBA 2K14 PC Ultimate Roster v0.4
- NBA 2K14 Michael Beasley Cyberface Patches(No Cornrows)
- NBA 2K14 Andre Drummond Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K14 Iman Shumpert Cyberface Patches
- NBA Live and Fox Sports Watermark
- NBA 2K14 Staples Center (Clippers) Court Patch
- NBA 2K14 Greg Monroe Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K14 Enhanced Generic/Created Players Mod