This makes the ball looks more real.
It looks like a brighter shiny effect.
The ball is bigger sized than default one.
This mod aims to improve the texture quality of characters on the sidelines to better match the players on the court.
- Textures from my Enhanced Cheerleaders mod for 2K11 have been ported over to 2K12, with some improvements.
- The gloss on the cameramen has been toned down, and detail has been added to their clothing.
- The ballboy/sweeper's clothing now has more detail. The shirt is less shiny. His arms also have more detail.
- The scorekeepers' shirts and arms were given better shading to match their faces.
New: Download NBA Videos daily on NBAFile.com
Tips: Go to our forums, you will get more information.
Join us on FaceBook
- Official NBA 2K14 Roster & Online Data(2013.12.04)
- NBA 2K14 Andre Drummond Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K14 Iman Shumpert Cyberface Patches
- NBA Live and Fox Sports Watermark
- NBA 2K14 Staples Center (Clippers) Court Patch
- NBA 2K14 Greg Monroe Cyberface Patches
- NBA 2K14 Enhanced Generic/Created Players Mod
- NBA 2K14 All-Time Greatest Roster (Legends + Current)
- Dedication GLobal Feat. SJ & Lagoa BETA Release - 2k11 Sweat, New skin, New D.Rose Gear
- NBA 2K14 Kevin Garnett Cyberface Patches V2
- NBA 2K14 Euroleague Teams Patch (Full Update)
- NBA 2K14 Unlocked Short-Sleeved Jerseys Mod