While PC users are able to modify the game and enjoy a cheaper price than the console version of the game, it seems like each year there are various features or modes that disappear without prior warning from 2K Sports. Well, those who were able to purchase a disc version of the game (note that digital distribution is delayed two weeks) have found the main differences between the PC and Console versions of the game.
The PC Version of NBA 2K13 is currently missing the following features and modes included in the console versions of the game. Click Read More to see what they are.
- Preorder All Star Weekend (dunk contest, 3pt contest)
- MyCloset for MyPLAYER
- VC Currency System (the game uses the console’s “offline” skill point system for MyCAREER)
- Unlockable Blacktop Stars (on consoles they can be purchased with VC; not in PC version)
- Playing Against Specific Opponents (including friends)
- 3-on-3 Blacktop with MyPLAYERs
- Self-Shadowing on Players
- Advanced Stadium Lighting (colored lights in crowd)
If you like this post, you can Subcribe our RSS to get more information
Title:NBA 2K13 PC Differences from Console Versions
© nbasky.com 2008 - 2012 All Rights Reserved.
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported