This Realistic Roster v.1.1 (first release for january) is based on redssimon roster 28/12/2012.
- real nba roster 1/1/2012 (Yi Janlian will sign soon with Dallas, Stiemsma in FA because Celtic's roster is full)
- all 2011 rookies and also W. Chandler and Kenyon Martin.
- realistic rotation and starting five
- updated overall players (now more real. Not all players fixed)
- updated some tendencies players
- fixed all jersey number players
- fixed some contracts
- fixed shoes colors for Bulls, Heat and Clippers (no more crazy pink!)
- real coach profiles for better gameplay
- custom sliders for better gameplay
- various fix.
Gameplay (roster + sliders + game options):
- Better defense for cpu and user, different for every team but always "nba style".
- Better 2p and 3p shots %
- Fixed 3pt number cpu
- improved offensive rebounds and "battle" under the backboards
- fouls and turnover numbers improved
I recommend play game with speed 47 and All Star level.
simply install Realistic Roster.ROS and RR1sliders.SLD in your saves folder.
Start the game, go to save/load option, set update roster OFF (ALWAYS! very important!) and save settings.
Now load Albys Realistic Roster and RR1 sliders.
Many thanks to my partner Redssimon!
If you like this post, you can Subcribe our RSS to get more information
Title:NBA 2K12 Albys Realistic Roster 1.1 (with new gameplay)
© nbasky.com 2008 - 2012 All Rights Reserved.
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported