provisional notes for the upcoming patch (V1.1)* :
- Add the Name "Oklahoma City Thunder" to the baseline.
- Fixed the heavy reflections.
- Adjust the Centerlogo for the Phoenix Suns
- Adding dornas for every court
- Fixed Centerlogo for the Golden State Warriors
* no releasedate for the patch at this time.
What is in this package ?
All user with the US/International Version will receive the following features :
- New floortexture and color for every NBA Team
- Eleminated the black spots on the floor. So, every floor is clean without dirty looking areas (i.e. 2K´s Oklahoma City Thunder)
- Red/Orange rims
- All small logos near the paint will appear
- Real Courtnames will appear on the floor (i.e. Madison Square Garden, Toyota Center)
- Real Courtnames on the baseline (i.e. TD Garden)
- Real Centerlogos
- All Star Court added
Known problems :
- Reflections on some courts are way off. I recommending to turn off reflections in your Graphicsettings or try to play with Broadcast Cam Zoom=5 and Height=1 when you like. This adjust the reflections a little bit out of view during gameplay.
- No playofflogos will appear
additional Notes :
- This Court project is a lowres Court to highres Court conversion. Turn all Graphicsettings to HIGH.
Have fun !!!
Credits goes to :
- Showfom (http://www.nba-2k.com) for his great IFF-Editor-Beta 9
- Lagoa for his great rim texture and color
Thank you guys !
If you like this post, you can Subcribe our RSS to get more information
Title:Kaaba's All 30 NBA Team Courts Patches V1.0 for NBA 2K11
© nbasky.com 2008 - 2012 All Rights Reserved.
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported